We offer bereavement services for the families we serve. In addition, we have provided some helpful grief support links below.
- Crisis, Grief and Healing: The first interactive grief website on the internet, offers discussion boards, articles, book suggestions and advice for men and women working through every aspect of grief. The site's founder, Tom Golden LCSW, has provided book excerpts, and contact information to help those healing from loss. Crisis, Grief and Healing
- The Hospice Foundation of America: Grief is often overlooked, misunderstood and undervalued in terms of its impact on individuals and society. HFA strives to inform people of their options when they are facing a life limiting illness, how hospice can help make the journey easier, and how to cope with grief.
Hospice Foundation of America
- The Highmark Caring Place: The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. Thousands of people are helped each year at no cost through peer support programs, education, consultation, and referral services. The Caring Place
- Willowgreen: Offers support and information for those dealing with life transition & aging, illness & caregiving, loss & grief and hope & Spirituality. The site offers advice, products, and inspirational materials. Willowgreen
- Growth House: A website that offers international resources for life threatening illnesses and end of life care. The site features hypertext topic pages that explain major issues across the spectrum of hospice and home care, palliative care, pain management, grief, death with dignity, and quality improvement. It also offers disease-specific guides, an online bookstore, and even their own radio station.